We currently have a couple of exciting opportunities at Wrapped’s Head Office in York. If you would like any more information regarding the below roles, please contact [email protected]
Our agency is growing and this position is newly created to enable our experts to focus on what they do best, delivering results for our clients. Prior knowledge of branding and digital services would be preferred, however a full induction to the Wrapped offering will be provided along with shadowing of all key personnel to gain a detailed understanding of our services.
Our head office is in York, however this Sales Manager role will cover the whole Yorkshire region and will be predominantly out on the road.
- Sourcing leads, cold calling and targeting potential new clients.
- Holding introductory meetings with prospective clients, presenting Wrapped’s offering and taking briefs.
- Liaising with department leads to prepare estimates and assist with pitch preparations for leads where required.
- Ensuring a smooth handover of clients to account managers.
- Providing monthly targeting updates and taking the lead for the direction of targeting campaigns.
- Working closely with Business Development on lead generation, promotions and targeting.
Senior Graphic Designer
This is a rare opportunity for a Senior Graphic Designer to join a leading, growing brand and digital agency that continuously strives to be at the industry forefront and create beautiful results.
We seek a talented, passionate, innovative and highly creative Senior Graphic Designer with superb conceptual abilities. This role will suit an established Senior Graphic Designer or exceptional Mid-weight designer looking to make that next step whose main ambition is to create the best possible work and be a key player within a highly talented team.
Your portfolio will need to demonstrate your undoubted creativity and strong understanding of creating high-end concepts, through to the final design – a hands-on, client facing creative designer with first-class presentation abilities.
Adobe CC fluency and the ability to confidently communicate is essential. An outstanding opportunity within a great brand and digital agency who will push you on to higher levels working with an inspiring team and clients who demand nothing but the best creative solutions.
- Working with design colleagues across both brand and digital
- Developing creative and engaging concepts
- Building solid relationships with team members and clients
- Creating design concepts and campaigns including collateral roll-out
- Being innovative and active through awareness of up-to-date industry knowledge and current design trends
Key skills & experience:
- Great attention to detail
- Multi-task as you’ll be potentially working on a variety of projects at the same time
- Excellent Adobe CC skills
- Excellent understanding of the print process and techniques
- Experience designing for digital
- Confident with MS office including powerpoint, word and excel an advantage
- Flexible, enthusiastic and client-focused
- Confident communication skills