Wrapped is looking for a digital content marketing specialist. Joining our digital marketing team, you will be involved with managing multiple content marketing campaigns for our clients.
You will work across social media and search platforms to plan and devise content that generates a reaction; whether that’s social engagement, citations or backlinks.
Wrapped has an incredible creative team, who will take your creative brief and produce assets to bring your content to life. Your job is then to pen the right sort of copy and distribute this content to the right target audiences, in the right place, at the right time.
This role would suit an ambitious digital content marketing executive or senior executive looking for a rewarding step up.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Day to day management of client social media accounts.
- Writing content for digital marketing campaigns, across social media, blogs and third party websites.
- Managing results-driven paid social media campaigns for clients.
- Using your content as a backlink acquisition tool, where appropriate.
- Updating client websites, e.g. with new copy, new blogs and new meta data.
- Assisting the digital marketing team with research for new campaign ideas, where appropriate.
- Analysing the results of your campaigns on a monthly basis.
- Reporting on the performance of all content and campaigns under your management, with recommendations for optimisation.
- Assisting with delivering training, workshops and seminars, eventually running some of these independently.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- A proven track record of achieving results through content marketing across search and social platforms.
- Demonstrable experience in cross-platform content marketing, thinking in terms of campaigns, rather than tactics.
- Working knowledge of the WordPress platform.
- Working Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Google Adwords qualifications preferable, but not essential.
- Excellent copywriting and proofing skills.
- Solid presentation skills.
- Confidence in briefing: this is important, because the creative will be taking your instructions to make your ideas come to life visually.
- Excellent time management.
- Attention to detail.
- A drive to learn more and keep up to date with digital marketing and social media industry news.
Job Type: Full-time