Part time – 3 days a week. Starting April 2018.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a growing brand and digital agency as the Digital Strategist. The successful candidate will have hands-on experience of developing and implementing digital strategies with proven results and will be working closely with the strategy and digital teams.
The successful candidate will be confident with working with Senior Directors and CEO level clients, questioning and challenging current processes to drive results.
This post is a 3 day role, however the candidate will need to be available to respond to urgent enquiries if needed out of hours.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating digital strategies, covering websites, search engine optimisation, search advertising and communications.
- Identifying unmet needs of the client, opportunities that are available to them, and challenges that they face and how to overcome them.
- Working with the Brand and Communications Strategist’s to identify customer journeys and develop holistic strategies that drive results.
- Work across the strategy and digital teams to oversee the digital strategy, ensuring objectives are met on time and to a high quality.
- Work with the Website Analyst to conduct research and audits to inform the strategy.
- Create and present workshops and seminars as a Subject Matter Expert.
- Meet with prospective new clients to present on the services that Wrapped offer.
- Keep up to date with new technologies and digital development, writing blogs and social media content around industry news.
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience of working with Senior Decision Makers and CEO’s
- Extensive knowledge of search engine optimisation
- Be certified in Google Adwords
- Have extensive experience of working in analytics and search console.
- Have the ability to work under high pressure.
- Have at least 5 years’ experience of working with digital strategies
If you are interested in applying for the role, please email [email protected].