Fundamental SEO principles – stop your rankings from tanking
Tuesday 11th May 2021, 10am.
How do you stop your website falling into the abyss of Google? You work so hard to get a great looking website live, but how do you ensure that it’s then given the air time that it deserves?
3 letters – SEO. Search Engine Optimisation.
In this Technical Tuesday, aimed at mid-level marketers or developers, we cover the basics of SEO implementation, and the top tips and tricks that you need to be checking regularly to ensure your website is achieving its best potential.
This event is aimed at anyone who updates or has responsibility for a website, but has a basic understanding of SEO. We will cover:
- What site crawling means, and how Google indexes sites
- What meta data is, and why it’s important
- What page headers are, and how to utilise them
- The importance of site speed and good user experience (UX)
- What alt text is and how it works
- What backlinks are, and how you can successfully secure the right ones
- What cornerstone pages are, and how to get them rankin
We will also touch on website migrations and the importance of a redirect strategy.
We will share the Zoom link with attendees once they have registered for the event.
This event won’t be recorded, so please do register to avoid missing out.Book Online