Wednesday 23rd June 10.00am
Finishing college or university and landing in the world of work can be tough, especially with no rule book to turn to. It’s very much a case of figuring it out as you go along!
In our first GenW workshop, aimed at students, graduates and entry level beginners, our youngest members of the team and recent graduates, Jack & Katie, will be spilling all on what life is REALLY like working in a creative agency, how to get the most out of your career, choosing a specialism and all the important things they learned along the way.
Notepad and pen at the ready, you’ll learn some tips and tricks about getting started in your creative career, as well as the chance to ask any questions at the end of the session.
What will be covered?
- An introduction to GenW
- Getting into the creative industry
- Choosing your specialism
- Practical, hands-on advice to help you turn your passion into a career
- An opportunity to ask any questions through a group discussion and a Q&A session at the end
Who is this workshop for?
- Entry-level creatives and marketers looking to learn more about working in an agency
- Creative or marketing graduates
- Those looking for a career change into the design, digital or marketing industry