Wednesday 15th September, 10.00am
In a competitive industry, you need to stand out from candidates when applying for jobs. In this Gen W session, our junior members of the team will take you through the best practices for creative applications.
Whether you’re a designer or marketer, listen in to learn all about the power of personal branding, stand-out content and showcasing work in a way that will get you noticed.
As recent graduates, our hosts will be sharing their top tips on job applications, cover letters, CVs, portfolios and everything in between, along with a Q&A session, too!
What will we cover?
- The most common CV mistakes and how to avoid them.
- Creating your personal brand.
- Tips for optimising your CV, cover letters and portfolio.
- Practical advice when applying for jobs in the creative and marketing industries.
- An opportunity to ask any questions through a group discussion and Q&As at the end.
Who is this workshop for?
- Creative or marketing graduates or professionals.
- Those looking for a refresher session on creative CVs.