Thursday 19th August, 10.00am
Always wanted to learn how to write the perfect Instagram bio or hone your hashtag skills? In this GenW event, aimed at graduates and marketing beginners, we’ll show you the fundamentals of using social media for business and how to gain a presence on platforms in the right way.
Get social savvy and set up your game by joining Katie /& Maria in this workshop to learn how to optimise social media profiles for success.
What will we cover?
- Deciding which social media platforms are right for you
- Setting your goals and creating a plan
- Optimising your social media accounts
- Practical tips to help your social media presence shine
- An opportunity to ask any questions through a group discussion and Q&As at the end
Who is this workshop for?
- Entry-level marketers and marketing graduates looking to gain more out of using social media for business
- Those looking for a career change into the digital marketing or social media industry