Thursday 5th August 10.00am
It’s all well and good turning to apps, books, blogs and vlogs when learning something new, but with so many to search through, how do you know which ones will help you develop the skills you need?
In this Gen W session, aimed at students, graduates and entry-level beginners, we’ll show you the best creative resources to take your skills to the next level.
Our creative team will be sharing their best advice and resources to help you stay connected, creative, inspired and curious in your chosen career path.
What will we cover?
- Where to look for inspiration and ideas when you’re feeling a little less creative
- The day-to-day tools that will help excel your creative career
- Industry and professionally used tools, tips and tricks
- An opportunity to ask any questions through a group discussion and Q&As at the end
Who is this workshop for?
- Entry-level creatives and marketers looking to upgrade their development skills
- Design graduates looking to gain skills to get into the creative industry