The importance of consistency in your brand messaging
Tuesday 6th of July, 12.00 midday.
In this Tuesday Wrap event, we will be exploring the importance of being consistent with your brand messaging across every platform, touchpoint and piece of content communicated with your audiences.
Attention spans are the lowest they’ve ever been, but noise and information are in abundance. In order to succeed you need to stand out, communicate clearly and succinctly and importantly show your personality and USPs within milliseconds.
Understanding your brand story, ethos, tone of voice, personality and consistency in grammar is critical for ensuring your audiences recognise your content and messaging at a glance. So come along to Wrapped for this Tuesday Wrap session, learn from similar businesses and discuss inspiring case studies.
What will be covered?
- Tone of voice
- Consistency in approach and grammar
- Consistency in messaging and CTA
- Understanding where your audiences are and how to communicate with them.
Whi is this session for?
- Marketing Managers and Copywriters
- Communicators at a mid-level
- Digital Marketers at mid-level
- Brand junior and executive level
We will share the Zoom link with attendees once they have registered for the event.
This event won’t be recorded, so please do register to avoid missing out.