How to make the most of your website through improving UX and SEO
Tuesday 17th of August 12.00 midday
Your website is your shop window, it needs to work hard, bring in leads and sales. In this session we will look at how to audit your website from a user point of view and show you how you can make small tweaks that make a world of difference.
What will we cover?
- User journeys online
- Landing pages
- How to improve conversions after people have visited your website
- How to drive traffic to your website
Who is this workshop for?
- Mid-level Marketing Managers
- Website developers and designers
- Digital Marketers
- Copywriters needing further understanding of SEO and digital marketing best practices
We will share the Zoom link with attendees once they have registered for the event.
This event won’t be recorded, so please do register to avoid missing out.